Nostalgia

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Just released a new track. There are several new aspects in here for me. First time using wobbles and vocal chops in a song. Please let me know what you think and where you see that I need improvement, cheers :)

https://soundcloud.com/djvoid-official/nostalgia

Thoughts?
I do like this, but if those are vocal chops, make them shorter and "choppier" but since those don't really fit well, then add some release to the vocal chops. It would sound better imo.

Also the wobbles are like old 90's UK Garage stuff which certainly isn't bad at all, in fact, I quite like it, but make it more clearer because I feel like it should take the center stage.

One other thing, and I think it might be just my ears, but I think it's a bit too loud. Otherwise, great song! :)
This song is cool. 8-)
I agree that the wobbles should sound a bit clearer. :)
But despite that, this is a pretty neat track. :D
Cry5tle wrote:I do like this, but if those are vocal chops, make them shorter and "choppier" but since those don't really fit well, then add some release to the vocal chops. It would sound better imo.

Also the wobbles are like old 90's UK Garage stuff which certainly isn't bad at all, in fact, I quite like it, but make it more clearer because I feel like it should take the center stage.

One other thing, and I think it might be just my ears, but I think it's a bit too loud. Otherwise, great song! :)
Yeah Idk I know the wobbles are a bit muddy, I tried so hard to clear them up but I couldn't quite figure it out. And you're probably right about the vocal chops. Thanks for the advice, glad you liked it.
brandystarbrite wrote:This song is cool. 8-)
I agree that the wobbles should sound a bit clearer. :)
But despite that, this is a pretty neat track. :D
Thanks, yeah I made that wobble in Synth1, I couldn't quite get it clear enough, it does need to be clearer tho. And thanks, glad you liked it. :)