Itussigi - Lurking (Industrial Dubstep)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Wooah! It starts off spooky, then it gets scarier after the growl.
This is quite a unique track.
After listening to this music and watching the cover art, I get a night creatureish werewolf vibe from this. :)
That cover art is too scary for my tastes. It looks like, its about to bite you and turn you into its next meal. Yikes! :D
SonicSpeed wrote:Teach me your ways. Spooky, awesome and awesome. 10/10. Would lurk again.
Thank you :) would also be happy to teach ways
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Wow...those growls tho...That was spooky, unnerving and cool at the same time! How"d you get that spooky feeling?
yeah, what void said, and thanks, made the growls myself! c:
brandystarbrite wrote:Wooah! It starts off spooky, then it gets scarier after the growl.
This is quite a unique track.
After listening to this music and watching the cover art, I get a night creatureish werewolf vibe from this. :)
That cover art is too scary for my tastes. It looks like, its about to bite you and turn you into its next meal. Yikes! :D
cheers for my most spooky track! thanks brandy!! :D
Woah, made them yourself? the ones you made in the tut were good, but these are awesome. just noticed your from Texas! Yay!
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Woah, made them yourself? the ones you made in the tut were good, but these are awesome. just noticed your from Texas! Yay!
sure did! i'm glad those were good, i'm planning on making another tutorial for more presets (i might include these) and yes i have lived in texas all of my life! (:
Awesomely spooky <3 great build up, too!
This style reminds me of a guy named Rukkus. Really good!
https://soundcloud.com/rukkusoff
The Chill Fox wrote:Awesomely spooky <3 great build up, too!
This style reminds me of a guy named Rukkus. Really good!
https://soundcloud.com/rukkusoff
man i love that guy, i've listened to his stuff before, he's got good style! c:
Itussigi wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Woah, made them yourself? the ones you made in the tut were good, but these are awesome. just noticed your from Texas! Yay!
sure did! i'm glad those were good, i'm planning on making another tutorial for more presets (i might include these) and yes i have lived in texas all of my life! (:
that would be cool! i have lived here all my life as well.
ayyy! texas buds!!!
Itussigi wrote:
ayyy! texas buds!!!
ayyy!