Poll: How many minutes per month?

Questions about producing? Ask them here.

How many minutes worth of music do you release per month?

<1
29%
1-5
43%
5-10
29%
10-15
No votes
15-20
No votes
20-25
No votes
>25
No votes

No previews, wips, etc. Only minutes from tracks that you consider finished, released to the public.
caLRo wrote:No previews, wips, etc. Only minutes from tracks that you consider finished, released to the public.
I'm not sure if i understand this poll. could you explain further?
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
caLRo wrote:No previews, wips, etc. Only minutes from tracks that you consider finished, released to the public.
For example, if in an average month you manage to produce two full tracks and release them to the public (SoundCloud, Youtube, etc.), you take the total length of those two tracks. That could be something like 3:30 + 4:30 = 8 minutes.

The emphasis is on releasing them. Taking the example above, if you manage to produce a third track of 4 minutes, but decided not to release it in that month, your total would still be 8 minutes for that month.

In some months you may release more music than others. Try to find your average.
caLRo wrote:
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
For example, if in an average month you manage to produce two full tracks and release them to the public (SoundCloud, Youtube, etc.), you take the total length of those two tracks. That could be something like 3:30 + 4:30 = 8 minutes.

The emphasis is on releasing them. Taking the example above, if you manage to produce a third track of 4 minutes, but decided not to release it in that month, your total would still be 8 minutes for that month.

In some months you may release more music than others. Try to find your average.
ohhhhh thank you, that makes sense.
Anyone >25?
caLRo wrote:Anyone >25?
whew...that is a lot of music a month...
I voted but have to add I have been quite last few months.