Eerie Circus Music - The Shadow Show (My first composition)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Woah! Now that's some creepy clown music, really good for your first! I like what you did at about the 1 minute mark, that deep choir noise added to the creep factor. :D

And welcome to the forums Brandon Ray!
This does have a creepy sounding feel to it.
But at the same time to me, it sounds very adventurous too. :)
eg. 57 secs to 1:14 secs, sounds like something, from an adventurous Jrpg type adventure game.

On another note, I'd say, this is one of those rare tracks, that easily crosses the boundary and may sound different
according to the listeners take on it.
eg. One listener might say, this track sounds eerie. Another listener says, this track sounds adventurous.
And another says, it sounds both eerie and adventurous, at the same time. :)
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:Woah! Now that's some creepy clown music, really good for your first! I like what you did at about the 1 minute mark, that deep choir noise added to the creep factor. :D

And welcome to the forums Brandon Ray!
Thanks! That's a really nice organ and vox combo sf2 I have that you're hearing come in around the minute mark, with some added reverb and compression (not sure if that's a traditional combo but I liked the sound of it while I was playing around with the effects, I also liked the sound of the flanger on the accordion).
brandystarbrite wrote:This does have a creepy sounding feel to it.
But at the same time to me, it sounds very adventurous too. :)
eg. 57 secs to 1:14 secs, sounds like something, from an adventurous Jrpg type adventure game.

On another note, I'd say, this is one of those rare tracks, that easily crosses the boundary and may sound different
according to the listeners take on it.
eg. One listener might say, this track sounds eerie. Another listener says, this track sounds adventurous.
And another says, it sounds both eerie and adventurous, at the same time. :)
Listening to it again, and leaving my bias of having composed it with "creepy circus waltz" in mind behind, I can see how it may seem adventurous, especially towards the end where the notes on the piano go higher than the rest of the song. Funny how you can not hear an interpretation of you own composition until it's pointed out to you. Just proves I still have a long way to go and a lot to learn! Haha.