Horizon

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
SonicSpeed wrote:
T0NIT0RMX wrote:Sounds pretty good :)
I do like the synth you use, the melody, the background elements !
I just think it could have a little more power ! Maybe a mixing problem, the kick and bass don't hit enough in my opinion
But in term of composition and arrangement this sounds really nice !
Keep up the good work ;)
Wow, thanks! Didn't expect to see a quote of someone, whose content I like! I will try to.
P.S. I'm kind of awful when it comes to mixing.
Haha I'm a normal user :)

And before my mix didn't sounded right, just listen to some of my old songs and you'll see ^^

But people here helped me a lot, constructive crticism is a real help :) And it will help you get better and better !
T0NIT0RMX wrote:
SonicSpeed wrote:
T0NIT0RMX wrote:Sounds pretty good :)
I do like the synth you use, the melody, the background elements !
I just think it could have a little more power ! Maybe a mixing problem, the kick and bass don't hit enough in my opinion
But in term of composition and arrangement this sounds really nice !
Keep up the good work ;)
Wow, thanks! Didn't expect to see a quote of someone, whose content I like! I will try to.
P.S. I'm kind of awful when it comes to mixing.
Haha I'm a normal user :)

And before my mix didn't sounded right, just listen to some of my old songs and you'll see ^^

But people here helped me a lot, constructive crticism is a real help :) And it will help you get better and better !
Alright, thanks for your support and tips!
T0NIT0RMX wrote: In my opinion you don't need those expensive plugins, and everything can be done using free ones,
FL Reeverb -> Sanford Reverb
Parametric EQ -> ReaEq
Gross Beat, Kickstart -> BigKixDippa
Sylenth1 -> T-Force Alpha Plus, Synth1

Nexus... Nexus is just a sampler with effects, it's so expensive, and you can't modify and learn soundesign,
If I could have one for free it would be Sylenth1 to do the same I do with T-Force without the RAM problem.

But it's only my own opinion, if you want to improve your sounds, you have to learn how to make them yourself, I know it will be harder and lot's of time should be spent on this, but the reward will be worth it :
better sounding sounds, your own sounds which will fit perfectly in your mixes and make mixing stage easier ;)
You gave me better free vsts in one post than the free vsts thread XD
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote:
T0NIT0RMX wrote: In my opinion you don't need those expensive plugins, and everything can be done using free ones,
FL Reeverb -> Sanford Reverb
Parametric EQ -> ReaEq
Gross Beat, Kickstart -> BigKixDippa
Sylenth1 -> T-Force Alpha Plus, Synth1

Nexus... Nexus is just a sampler with effects, it's so expensive, and you can't modify and learn soundesign,
If I could have one for free it would be Sylenth1 to do the same I do with T-Force without the RAM problem.

But it's only my own opinion, if you want to improve your sounds, you have to learn how to make them yourself, I know it will be harder and lot's of time should be spent on this, but the reward will be worth it :
better sounding sounds, your own sounds which will fit perfectly in your mixes and make mixing stage easier ;)
You gave me better free vsts in one post than the free vsts thread XD
Nexus has good voice support and pianos, but yeah, I can agree. It's pretty expensive.
Although those VSTs seem pretty cool. Will check them out.
P.S. And well, you know, you can always be a pirate. :P
DJ FlyingPankakez wrote: You gave me better free vsts in one post than the free vsts thread XD
Haha ^^ Lot's of time digging and digging on the web over years to find them ;)