Remix Contests Forum

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys, I just thought I'd create a forum section devoted to helping newer LMMS users find current and ongoing remix opportunities in the LMMS community. I started out producing remixes using LMMS and that's partially how I got to where I am now. So, much like how the LMMS Artist Hub account is devoted to the LMMS community, this thread is devoted to LMMS User Remix Showcases and Opportunities. In addition to posting your remix contest showcases in their own threads, I'll go out of my way to post them to this forum to help make them more searchable. So to start out the thread, these are the current remix opportunities that have been put out by LMMS users in the last few months:

Mayo Staccato - Trouble in Candyland (check with mrlmmsguy to see if it's still open)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5492&hilit=TIC#p19676

Jacoby Davis - Golden Puppets (I reopened this one again)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5655&hilit=Golden#p20552

Dr. Lemons - Rojo
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5838&hilit=Rojo#p21723
Nice. :)
Hey guys, I just got notified of another remix opportunity and I thought I'd post it here. It's due by Nov. 30th, so if you plan to enter, you better hurry up! :)

Here's the link to the contest details: http://edm.com/articles/2016/11/15/gc-m ... -227024257
Woah, thats in fifteen days...i think i'll pass, i've got to many projects going on right now :lol: