Techno Garage

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I am unfortunately without my keyboards and I make my productions with a desk microphone and a cheap headset. I will really appreciate criticisms and suggestions.
Basically, I used a samplers from LMMS and the synths ZynAddSubFX and Synth1.
https://soundcloud.com/claudio-caldas/rock-garage

I hope you enjoy!
fine track, you have a nice production, and good ideas of how you like to present the track. I think the guitar is perhaps a bit to 'civilized'
If you want a rougher sound,m try the clip-effect on the FX-tab, thast adds a lot of egde to all guitars
musikbear wrote:fine track, you have a nice production, and good ideas of how you like to present the track. I think the guitar is perhaps a bit to 'civilized'
If you want a rougher sound,m try the clip-effect on the FX-tab, thast adds a lot of egde to all guitars
Thanks for your suggestion, musikbear!
Definitely, I like how it is on this track, but for future productions I noted your tip. :-)
Nice track, I think you should try Music bears suggestion.
Gps wrote:Nice track, I think you should try Music bears suggestion.
Thanks again, Gps!
Hum, the score is 2 X 1...
Nothing prevents me from testing, doesn't it?
This sounds cool. :D
I think the rock guitar, sounds a bit too bland and muffled. Raise the volume on it a bit.
I definitely agree with musikbear's advice too.
The rock guitar melody sounds okay. But I would like to add and suggest, that a wilder sounding rock guitar melody
might fit into this track perfectly. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:This sounds cool. :D
I think the rock guitar, sounds a bit too bland and muffled. Raise the volume on it a bit.
I definitely agree with musikbear's advice too.
The rock guitar melody sounds okay. But I would like to add and suggest, that a wilder sounding rock guitar melody
might fit into this track perfectly. :D
Thanks for your feedback, Brandy!
In future remix I will do the muzikbear's suggestion.
Now, I'm working another track. I listened to this track too much, I need some rest for it...