I have no idea what genre this is

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Title says it all.

Track in question: https://soundcloud.com/peeftube-music/f ... final-boss
The title of the track suits it well.
This is one pretty dread, spooky, yet melodiously fun sounding final boss track. :)
For some strange reason, I think of a giant spider boss creature, when listening to this. :D
brandystarbrite wrote:The title of the track suits it well.
This is one pretty dread, spooky, yet melodiously fun sounding final boss track. :)
For some strange reason, I think of a giant spider boss creature, when listening to this. :D
The spider idea did cross my mind, but recently I've been thinking something more along the lines of a giant alien mech thing.

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks. :)
peefTube Music wrote: The spider idea did cross my mind, but recently I've been thinking something more along the lines of a giant alien mech thing.
That is quite interesting. Because even though I didn't mention it in my post, a giant robot alien spider thingy
came to mind too. Shooting/Spitting an acid lazer beam out of it's mouth. :D
brandystarbrite wrote: That is quite interesting. Because even though I didn't mention it in my post, a giant robot alien spider thingy came to mind too. Shooting/Spitting an acid lazer beam out of it's mouth. :D
Sounds like Metroid right there, part of why I didn't decide to use the spider boss concept; and besides, I've been saving spider bosses for after I finish the Frontier games XD