Fading Out

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
tolito wrote:I tried it multiple times and it is still happening. It must be a flaw in the source. :?

I got the same error the first and only time I tried attaching an image to a post, so I decided to upload it to PhotoBucket and embed the image into the post instead. ;)
Wow! Thanks for the tip.
Okay back to business. I think I figured out your problem. Try this out too musikbear, And see if this works.
1)Try making the beat in the "Beat and Bass line editor."
2)"Then" go to the "song editor," and click on the block chamber thingys.
3)Put back the highlighted green arrow thingys to bracket your short clip.
4)Export your song.

I hope this works. Sorry for being such a "dunder head." :lol: I forgot about this technique since I always instinctively do it correct.
If that helps. If not, then it's definitely a bug. 8-)
Actually, I might even know the solution here.

LMMS continues recording until all sound stops, which includes echos, reverbs and other things. So even if your last note is at the end of a bar, if it has a sound that lasts longer than the note it will go on to the next bar.
The easiest solution to this is automating the master volume to 0 as soon as the song ends, and then in audacity you have a very clear point where the song just stops and you can loop it exactly.

Also, if in audacity you want to avoid clicks, try to zoom really deep and check whether the waveforms line up. Any jumps translates to clicks.
unfourtunately, neither does work.
We have to see if this is addressed in the next release, if not, its not a big deal to do the trimming in audacity

B.r.
Audacity still might be able to get what you need. Start with the way you mentioned adding the extra note to your track in LMMS. Select the part you want to keep in Audacity, but before going through to the trim option use "find zero crossings" under the edit menu. If you're zoomed in far enough, your selection endpoints should shift ever so slightly. That should get rid of the unwanted pop in your loop.

(BTW, "Find zero crossings" automagically does what orpheon describes doing manually.)

This handy trick works for any audio you want to loop - not just LMMS stuff.