Massive 9 way collab ._.

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/xcrossedout/hot-potato

I'm so glad that you guys have been supporting me for this long. 3 days from now is going to be my 1 year anniversary, which marks the day when I created my SoundCloud account and uploaded my first song, December 28, 2015. I cannot believe that I've made it this far, and I can't thank you guys enough for the amount of support you have gave me. 2016 was a great year for me and it has changed my life forever, as it gave me a platform to share things that I've created and it has also gave me access to a large community that I'm happy to be a part of. Never in my life have I ever had this opportunity to be part of a community that enjoyed the things that I love doing, which is making music. Part of the reason why I even started my SoundCloud account was so that I can have some friends that I can talk to, because before, I had absolutely no friends I could talk to whatsoever. Now I have a ton of friends and I never thought that would be possible. So seriously, you guys have changed my life forever, and I can't thank you enough for all of the support you gave me. So thank you guys for sticking around with me for this long, and expect some awesome stuff in 2017! -Poleroyd

This is also my 1 year anniversary, marking when I uploaded my first original song 'Far Away From Home.' I would just like to say as well that I am very grateful for all the support and that I look forward to what 2017 will bring. Also I would like to say, guys, we did it. We got together 9 people, all with different tastes and made a song together, and it sounds awesome! Thanks! - Paradoxes

I <3 Maximus ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Jousboxx

If you actually read this entire description, wow good job!
Well, ho-ho-holy crap, that was a good listen.
Sucks that I wasn't there. :(
Sounds awesome! Keep it up!
P.S. Congratulations on that 1 year anniversary, my mate!
:o This is beautiful! Congratulations on 1 year of SoundCloud :D
9 people?! GASP!!
Magnificent work guys. Great work to all of you. :D