Anyone realise there's a Lmms 0.4.14 RC?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Things I've noticed so far in my hour or two of early testing:

The good:
think you perhaps like to look at this goodie :P
Now it is possible to set automation to a precise value!
Observe the small green value that has been added to the aut-editor. This shows the exact value, so you can now get better automation -not to mention envelope detune precission! 8)

Also, AFP samples-wave-patterns can be magnifyed, making it much easyer to set start and end precisely. Magnifyed patters can be scrolled to desired posistion
Very nice!

B.r.
I saw that new automation feature musikbear, yeah that's a nice touch. 8-)

Didn't check out the sample player details yet though, even though I noticed some changes to the UI display of samples. It's pretty neat.

However, I found one major bad bug which relates to something I tend to do a lot in previous versions. If a song is playing and you test or add an instrument on the presets sidebar menu (like seeing if it will complement what's playing) there is some risk that it'll crash the program. (At least this happens on Win-32 running on XP SP3.) :roll:

I wonder what else has been worked on?
test or add an instrument on the presets sidebar menu (like seeing if it will complement what's playing) there is some risk that it'll crash the program
are those instruments VSTs? (or based on vst) I have frequent crashing if i pre-test VSTs -so much that i wrote a warning (back then) in the wiki, but testing zyn of 3oc never induced crashes.
I wonder what else has been worked on?
most important: vst handles. You will now be able to use many more vsts than in previous versions.
To mention one serious important: oatmeal !
And thats a beauty!

B.r.