Export Problem - 1st time

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi everyone.

Firstly, thank you for providing LMMS - its a wonderful product at any price, let alone free!

Export problem:

I have an orchestral piece that plays perfectly in LMMS. After exporting to WAV or OGG, when the drums enter it goes quiet afterward, but NOT in the LMMS programme itself. This is the first time, in over a year of exporting, that this has happened. Any ideas?

Martin
Hmmm.....what are your export settings, for this project, you're trying to export? :)
Martin John wrote:when the drums enter it goes quiet afterward, but NOT in the LMMS programme itself.
Yes. The export is done with better resolution and also with some extra checks for sanity of the output. I think you may have a broken plugin in your sound path that is activated with the drums.
Calf Limiter?
zonkmachine wrote:Calf Limiter?
is one but there are a few more
We need to know

* OS (+service-pack-ver)
* lmms vers
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)
* lmms sound device chosen
* screenshots of export settings
Martin John wrote:I have an orchestral piece that plays perfectly in LMMS. After exporting to WAV or OGG, when the drums enter it goes quiet afterward, but NOT in the LMMS programme itself. This is the first time, in over a year of exporting, that this has happened. Any ideas?
Did you manage to solve this?
I'm a member of the LMMS development team and currently looking at problems like these. If you want me to look at your project I'd be happy to do this. Just save as .mmp, zip it and include in a pm. Many also choose to upload projects with bugs in it to our server for public scrutiny.
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/projects