Can I post a list of DSK VSTs etc. that work well in LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I know I said I'll post the List soon, but I had to post this early:

Warning: The Vst, known as
"Dsk Virtuoso"
causes Lmms 64 Bit to crash 98% of the time, on Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium. With the remaining 2%, Even if you're lucky to get it fully loaded, as you try to press a button on it's interface, it crashes Lmms. :shock:
Don't know what's the cause. Whether it may be an Lmms bug, or a DSK bug, or probably both, but it's pretty scary and hilarious at the same time.
It writes some huge problem report text files, and it's annoying to clean them up even though it's easy for me.

If some how any other Lmms user, manages to get Dsk Virtuoso running, please tell me and the Lmms community. And tell us how you did it too.
Laterz..................
Sorry about not posting the list sooner, as I had promised guy's. :oops:
It'll be up before December is over.
List is 98% complete. Problem is, I can't post a "Jpeg/Png. picture version," of the list on the Lmms forum. :?
So I'll do it the hard way. I'll type up the whole list and put it on the Lmms forum. 8-)
Sorry about delay guy's. I remember I promised to release the "Dsk Vst List," last week, in another post.

And, the good news is,............................. "it'll be up in two day's. In that same post/Topic."
ENTITLED:
DSK VST's List "Finally" here!! By Brandy Starbrite
Right now I'm reviewing over the entire List. After believing the list was almost complete, I realised that I left out a few. :?
Wow! DSK has so many, Vst's / Vsti's.
About 49 of them.

I'll post a tag on "Official LMMS Facebook page," so everyone can know about the list.

Oh crap! I don't have a Face Book account yet! :shock:

Well, if I don't post it, I'll inform "Brandon," to send/relay the message for me. So look out for the "Dsk List Poster AD," on Lmms Facebook

Note: I left out a few Dsk Vsti's off the list, because those either give "alot," of trouble. Or I forgot about them.
So take care guy's. And don't forget. It'll be up either "tomorrow," or on "Wednesday." So look out for it.

Bye. From Brandy Starbrite.