Piano Roll

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello,

i have used lmms for a week or so now. Since two days i have the problem of not being able to stretch passages in the piano roll. I do not know why but the notes turned green somehow.

Could need some help :D
N3r0 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm
Hello,

i have used lmms for a week or so now.
Welcome to the forum N3r0! Here are all our important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)

I think you may mistake the note-block
for a Beat&baseline block.
Only Beat&baseline blocks can be extended in song-editor.
More here:
https://lmms.io/wiki/index.php?title=So ... h_Segments
Thanks for you answer. I checked if i did so but unlikely it did not help. I open a beat/bassline in the piano-roll but i still was not able to stretch the segment. This is the case for all elemts which are compatibil with the piano-roll.
@N3r0 can you please tell what you are doing step by step. And what's happen and what you expected?
Piano roll, if opened from beat/bassline editor, will have unstretchable (short green) notes. Is this the case here? If yes, then replace w/ normal notes.
käyttäjä80637165 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm
Piano roll, if opened from beat/bassline editor, will have unstretchable (short green) notes. Is this the case here? If yes, then replace w/ normal notes.
Eg These no-length-notes

You can make 'normal' notes, if you select a note-type in the note-select. Default the notes in Beat&Baseline edits are always no-length-notes
Thanks for your help. Exactly that was my problem :D
N3r0 wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:42 pm
Hello,

i have used lmms for a week or so now. Since two days i have the problem of not being able to stretch passages in the piano roll. I do not know why but the notes turned green somehow.

Could need some help :D
Hi and welcome to the forums N3r0. :)
If possible, take a screen shot of this problem and give us some more info. :)
This could help us understand the problem.