Attention Newbies: Download Lmms from Lmms Home page

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
To all Lmms Newbies, and Persons interested in downloading Lmms.

It seems alot of people, newbies etc. want to know: Where do I download Lmms?
And are being conned into paying for it on E BAY etc. and other similar sites. :o

DON'T BE FOOLED! :shock:

Beware of those con artist and "stinky scammers." who are saying that you have to "pay for" or "buy Lmms" on sites, such as E BAY's etc. :x

LMMS is "free" and can be downloaded, "here," on the "Lmms Homepage."

The same goes for other free software, such as Blender and Makehuman etc. These programs are "free." So don't "BUY IT," from E bay.

I Hope you took time to Read this Warning. It's for your own good. Bye. :mrgreen:
Is there aything we can do if we run into somebody selling lmms on ebay under a name like "Professional Digital Music Studio" or something? I tried reporting them, but I couldn't figure out what category of infraction they were committing from the list provided in the ebay report form.
sketchman3 wrote:Is there aything we can do if we run into somebody selling lmms on ebay under a name like "Professional Digital Music Studio" or something? I tried reporting them, but I couldn't figure out what category of infraction they were committing from the list provided in the ebay report form.

Oh crap! They're at it again! This is the same thing the other guy's were talking about. :shock:
Thanks for that info sketchman3.
But the one I saw on E bay is named "Digital Audio Workstation."
I tried reporting them, but I couldn't figure out what category of infraction they were committing from the list provided in the ebay report form.
I'll have to post this in the "Generals section," so everyone else can see. Hopefully, the others can tell us how to deal with this problem.

Grrrrrr. :x