BoL 4 is Live

Discuss the latest LMMS news with other forum members.
Stakeout Punch wrote:
peefTube Music wrote: 4. Are external VSTs, soundfonts, etc. allowed?
4: Also answered in rules, but to answer here, you can use external resources but they must be used inside of the LMMS project. Only post production (like mastering) can be completely external. Judges hold the right to ask for project files to validate tracks' authenticity.
That's what I usually do. Thanks!
One of my entries in the BoL google submission page is missing, Lullaby by the Seaside. Do I just need to upload it again, and is anyone else noticing their pieces missing.

*edit: Never mind, it's back. Sorry to bother you.
Hello to everyone, I'm sorry... I tried to submit two tracks but I can't find them in "submission so far". I tried to resend them ( I also changed the email address) but it didn't work.now I'm afraid that could be too many tracks... I'm writing to you to ask help... Thank you

Davide ESSE
Hi, I sent "Musiqaa - Starlight Express" as my entry for BOLV4 twice.. admin can remove one of them from the list as both of it are the same.. sorry for inconvenience..
dave wrote:Hello to everyone, I'm sorry... I tried to submit two tracks but I can't find them in "submission so far". I tried to resend them ( I also changed the email address) but it didn't work.now I'm afraid that could be too many tracks... I'm writing to you to ask help... Thank you

Davide ESSE
I can explain this.
For some reason the response page takes FOREVER to update. If you look now, your projects are in the responses.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ingle=true
The page is weird... One of my entries vanished, only to appear again, and once the response page was entirely empty until I reloaded it a few times. So odds are if your piece isn't showing up, the page is bugging.
Oh...thank you! Now there are the two tracks!
Etorna_Z wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:36 pm
dave wrote:Hello to everyone, I'm sorry... I tried to submit two tracks but I can't find them in "submission so far". I tried to resend them ( I also changed the email address) but it didn't work.now I'm afraid that could be too many tracks... I'm writing to you to ask help... Thank you

Davide ESSE
I can explain this.
For some reason the response page takes FOREVER to update. If you look now, your projects are in the responses.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ingle=true
The page is weird... One of my entries vanished, only to appear again, and once the response page was entirely empty until I reloaded it a few times. So odds are if your piece isn't showing up, the page is bugging.
The response list is set up to manually approve. This way we can screen invalid entries without them showing publicly.

Regardless, submissions are close at this point. Let the judging begin! :evil:
Do we have a prediction for when the results will be released?
peefTube Music wrote: Do we have a prediction for when the results will be released?
Yes, the google form said that after April 16th the judges would take two weeks to judge all of the pieces. The results are probably going to be announced this coming week. I can't wait :D
Congrats to all the winners! :D