Vocal Echo Fail

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Okay, so in this new song I am making, I have an echoed "Sta" sound. It sounds great when in LMMS. The problem is when I export it, the echo kind of... fails. Instead of feedback and echo, I get repeats of it at lower and lower volumes. It does echo the "-a" sound, it just repeats the entire "sta" multiple times. Does anyone know why this would happen?

EDITED: Okay, it appears that the weird glitch went away with no oversampling. I usually use it all the time. Doesn't oversampling make it higher quality? What does oversampling actually do?
ansollis wrote:Okay, so in this new song I am making, I have an echoed "Sta" sound. It sounds great when in LMMS. The problem is when I export it, the echo kind of... fails. Instead of feedback and echo, I get repeats of it at lower and lower volumes. It does echo the "-a" sound, it just repeats the entire "sta" multiple times. Does anyone know why this would happen?

EDITED: Okay, it appears that the weird glitch went away with no oversampling. I usually use it all the time. Doesn't oversampling make it higher quality? What does oversampling actually do?
Sounds like a bug to me. Please, make a project containing only this one track you're having problems with, check that it still misbehaves when oversampling and create a bug report. Be sure to add both the project file and the sample to bug report.

What effects are you using? If possible, drop as many as possible of those, too.