M-Audio Keystation Mini 32?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hello,

I am leaning towards purchasing the M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MIDI controller, but I was just wondering if anyone has used this product with LMMS before, and what the results were. Does it work well?

Also, if anyone has any better recommendations for a MIDI controller in the same price range, feel free to post your suggestions. Thanks.
If it is your first midi controller you might want to consider a keyboard with larger or full size piano/synth like keys to get used to more traditional feel and key spacing. If it has to be this small that would limit you to two octave controllers. In practice both 25 key and 32 key keyboards are limiting.
That said I have seen the little M Audio and it looks like a nice little keyboard. If it is your first keyboard consider 49 key like the Keystation 49ES. often discounted (fierce competition due to lots of suppliers at this popular size) and far less limiting.
Also consider that in the future if your skills stretch to playing with both hands you can play both large and small keyboards in unison. If the key spacing is the same then this should help you produce a fluid performance.
Hmm, thanks for the advice, popeye! :)
The 49e works for me in LMMS both on openSUSE and W7pro, without installing anything,

I got this one for free, so I am happy and not complaining, but there was no cd, like there should be when you buy one. :)
You can download the stuff for windows, but I did not.

LIke I said, in lmms it just worked on both os. ( the cd is windows only anyway )

My keyboard needs a bit of soldering. :)

When I first tested it, it did not work on opensuse, so rebooted to W7.
It worked, and I was confused, but then suddenly it stopped working :P
Then I found out what the problem was.
The usb socket on the keyboard.
I am going to try to solder a new one on. probably get a new usb cable too, but I already know the keyboard works great in lmms.