LMMS • Forums
Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Rules
Remember me
Login
Register
Login
Register
Board index
LMMS, Carla and Automation
Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
1 post
Page
1
of
1
Post a reply
Print view
LMMS, Carla and Automation
garvalf
Online
Posts:
28
Joined:
April 30th, 2017, 6:52 am
May 19th, 2017, 11:07 am
by
garvalf
» May 19th, 2017, 11:07 am
Hello,
I'd like to change some settings in a LV2 instrument, loaded with Carla, by using the Automation editor, but I can't assign any button to the automation, I guess it isn't supported?
Post a reply
Print view
Previous topic
1 post
Page
1
of
1
Next topic
Return to “Support”
Jump to
General
↳ News and Announcements
↳ General Chat
LMMS
↳ Music Projects
↳ Theme Projects
↳ Support
↳ Development
↳ Suggestions
Production
↳ Tutorials
↳ Production Help
↳ Inspirations