To submit to BoL, does your song have to be native LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I'm assuming not, but I'm asking to make sure.

Only native LMMS being allowed would hurt me (but just a little bit, can very easily be worked around I think) because I cannot use the two or three mastering VSTs I have, but the alternative would probably hurt much more because I'd be going against people who can afford stuff like Nexus and Massive....
-you may use any VST you like
If the judges feel you have used too long or too frequent soundclips, they may reject the project, like if all the percussion is sampled
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:57 pm
If the judges feel you have used too long or too frequent soundclips, they may reject the project, like if all the percussion is sampled
Okay. I never use samples outside of LMMS, so that's good news for me! I've just got to see if I can compete with Massive using ZynAddSubFX....
musikbear wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:57 pm
I feel like percussion is alright to get outside sources for so long as your not just spamming premade loops. It's when you're using full sampled choruses/chord progressions that it's questionable.