Resonance (First LMMS piece)

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hello! I only have one song from LMMS up on the web so far (that should be changing soon). I've done quite a few compositions in the past, but most of them were in sub-par MIDI format. When I first started playing in LMMS I had trouble finding soundfonts for the type of instrumentation I prefer, but found some fun synth presets that inspired me. Thus, Resonance was born! The mixing isn't great, but I'm pretty happy with the song overall. Any critiques or suggestions are welcome.

Multiple ZynAddSubFX presets, the TGSF21x GM soundfont for piano, an industrial drums soundfont, my voice, and a boom sound from freesounds.

https://soundcloud.com/morganeashton/resonance
A "wow" track. You have a nice timbre.

(I listened to Above / Beneath with cheap headphones, while I enjoyed the track, I find something strange with the pan, the pressure in my ear was not nice. Well, it's just me)
Thank you so much!

(As for Above/Beneath, yeah, I can see that. It does have issues, partly because it wasn't originally made to be played like that (it's the same track played forward in one ear and in reverse in the other), and because of the way I made it (it's multiple short samples of sounds from freesounds and clipped out of songs, then manually re-pitched and placed in time in Adobe Audition. This was a sort of experimental thing before I found LMMS.) I also think there was some kind of issue that caused the left ear to be played just slightly louder than the right, so I think that could contribute as well. I may one day go back to it and redo it or fix it, but it's not a huge priority. Thanks for the listen and feedback!)
I only listened with cheap headphones, it's certainly different with speakers.
The crashy sound somewhere between 1:58 to 2:00 secs, was too short.
Make it last a tiny bit longer, before making it fade away.

Also, the entire track, needs a slight volume raise. It sounds kinda low volume on my speakers.

I must say, this music has quite a surreal feel to it.
It sounds very lovely so far. :)