Atmosphere [Future Bass Track]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
It sounds well, clean. Like the filter effects.
A two days well spent. :D
Oh yeah!! ^_^

Honestly, Atmosphere is really a suitable title for this track. :)
Leche wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 am
https://soundcloud.com/lechefolife/atmosphere

Made it in two days <3
Awesome intro, I like the water running in the background! This is really well produced!

There is never an empty moment, and the bass does a good job of inducing that "swooping feeling". I really look forward to your future projects. Is this all native?
Dudeguy21 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:37 am
Leche wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:24 am
https://soundcloud.com/lechefolife/atmosphere

Made it in two days <3
Awesome intro, I like the water running in the background! This is really well produced!

There is never an empty moment, and the bass does a good job of inducing that "swooping feeling". I really look forward to your future projects. Is this all native?
Thanks a lot man!
But no, it is not native. I used a ton of sf2s and samples and a few vsts.
Leche wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:12 pm
I'd be interested to know what you used (if it isn't too much of a hassle). It all sounded awesome!
Dudeguy21 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:39 am
Leche wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:12 pm
I'd be interested to know what you used (if it isn't too much of a hassle). It all sounded awesome!
Thx bro
Okay I only used one vst.
Sf2s:
AnotherXG v2.1
Fluid R3 GM

Vsts:
TAL Reverb
I like it. Very chill. Clean mix too :)
Hello Leche.

I like your track! Like others have mentioned, the title describes the track well. I think that the intro is amazing - I love the pad, piano chords and chimes. Love the future bass vibes in your drop too, the chords, lead melody and arp sound really mellow, good job. I think, as a quick suggestion, I'd say that there should be a break between the drop and build up, I think it would help it transition.

Well produced track! Good luck,

James Holland.