project template

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
does lmms have the option to load a template for each project?

like have default B + B patterns in the song editor or something?

like a sample bb line, so you don't have to make one yourself? Well there are bassloops and beats someone else made in "my samples" but you can't open it in a bbline.
at the moment not really, but nothing stops you from saving n projects as just projects parts.. like myGoodDrumPatterns, and then use that 'template' as your base for any new project. I have some idears on 'general reuse', but those will have to pass a selective proces (eg value v. function), in respect to a lot of other sugested enhancements, and only for later releases -more to come later
musikbear wrote:at the moment not really, but nothing stops you from saving n projects as just projects parts.. like myGoodDrumPatterns, and then use that 'template' as your base for any new project. I have some idears on 'general reuse', but those will have to pass a selective proces (eg value v. function), in respect to a lot of other sugested enhancements, and only for later releases -more to come later
Oh good, that means good things to come then musikbear? so what will 1.0 LMMS look like i am excited about this. Nice ;)
thanks!

@musikbear
thats's a good idea, thanks for the tip :)