Strange VST problem (need help ASAP!)

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
So I've been using a chiptune vst. It's worked well for other people, and this is likely just an LMMS problem but the sound only plays out of one ear. I've fiddled with the options and there's nothing for pan, trying to change LMMS' pan knob doesn't work, and every other preset, vst, or sample works with both headphone ears fine.

Does anyone know why this might be happening? Or is it simply a compatibility issue?
noba wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm
but the sound only plays out of one ear.
In that case, please unpluck the USB in your nose..
If you use firewire.. Thats ..disgusting..

(soooory -im sooooory

No i believe that the reason is that the chip-tune vst is natively mono.
You can use a stereo-matrix and create a mixover from the audible channel to the muted one
musikbear wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 pm
noba wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm
but the sound only plays out of one ear.
In that case, please unpluck the USB in your nose..
If you use firewire.. Thats ..disgusting..

(soooory -im sooooory
Aha, it was funny anyway ;)
musikbear wrote: No i believe that the reason is that the chip-tune vst is natively mono.
You can use a stereo-matrix and create a mixover from the audible channel to the muted one
I found another post where you gave this same advice, and it works!
Except...
Now I have another problem. The synth seems to be messing up every other instrument sound, I'm not sure how to explain it, so I'll record it and upload it to youtube.
https://youtu.be/1ymVXHStnuM
Here you go!

The one time I find a decent and easy to use chiptune synth and it doesn't work properly...
Sigh.
noba wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 pm
The one time I find a decent and easy to use chiptune synth and it doesn't work properly...
Autch, yes, that is bad. What is the name of the vst, and where did you dl it. i will see if there are some settings specific, that causes it, else we must add it to the nogo list, for now at least
musikbear wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 pm
noba wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 pm
Autch, yes, that is bad. What is the name of the vst, and where did you dl it. i will see if there are some settings specific, that causes it, else we must add it to the nogo list, for now at least
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVhnMLqZjI
noba wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Here:
I cant reproduce
How does this (attached) works for you?

If it fails, i suspect that you have a lot in memory. Shut the pc down, and restart -Also remember to use one channel for each instrument (not that it mattered in my file)

Attachments

musikbear wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:24 pm
noba wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm
Here:
I cant reproduce
How does this (attached) works for you?

If it fails, i suspect that you have a lot in memory. Shut the pc down, and restart -Also remember to use one channel for each instrument (not that it mattered in my file)
The sounds just glitch whenever the vst is unmuted. I'll try it though and see. It could be another pc problem, as I dropped it accidentally some time ago...
Oh! It has to be the computer load problem!
I happened to be playing games beforehand, so another synth seemed to lag a bit. I'll have to try restarts after I play games. Only thing is, this did it once after messing with a few settings, and it hasn't done it since. I emailed the creator of the other synth and he said he was surprised it worked at all. Maybe it's just badly coded? Not to say that in a mean way...
put the vst in a own fx-mixer channel.