MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
PPNDP wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:59 pm
I am waiting for your releases brandystarbrite. I assume you possess all knowledge about LMMS that is possible to acquire!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I'll say that Musikbear, is more in that category. He is like an Lmms wizard + guru. :D
In my case, I still have alot of stuff to learn.
And ZynAddSubFX, is a plugin, that I have not fully mastered yet. :)

My tunes, I'm still working on a bunch of them, and making synth sounds, that'll fit in well in them.
Sometimes, making certain synth sounds, takes a while to make. :P
So I'm going to take my time and slowly release, a few of my tracks/wips, throughout the New Year.
Look out for them dudes. :)
D.Ipsum wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:37 am
PPNDP wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:08 am
[...]
Yes, when one enters a commercial approach, when it is necessary that it brings back to pay for its needs, the time factor becomes crucial, so it is necessary to run, to produce, to privilege the quantity rather than the quality. Therefore, it is a calculation to minimize the risks, to see what are the trends of the moment, what works commercially, etc. And it can be interesting to turn to ready-to-use soundbanks and presets, etc. But, as the majority of producers are not financial sharks, this often yields nuts ...

It's pretty much the same in all sectors of activity:

must put your soul to rent,
knowing that if you sell it,
it could bring in more $ ...

so, you have no choice:
is it to rent or to sell?

And the underground in there, and the art ? I don't know. Art is a commercial product like the others for a long time ... And I guess that to allow yourself to evolve in the underground, money does not have to be an immediate problem. It comes down to about two profiles: those who don't need to work, and the others.

Underground or not, the roots is the same, the tree is old, and its fruits a litle bitter :lol:
I am really disgusted with anyone who is calculating when entrying music industry.
But where there is a demand for satisfying plebeian (lol) tastes there will be more people looking for money and treating music, not as a form of expression but another product to sell.
I think it is good to find balance.
I worked full time for some time but then I decided - fuck this, I really felt miserable. Also, I decided that I don't need so much money so I I am just working part-time now (I need to work to survive). Then I decided to study Philosophy because why not, I still have some time left. And now I have even some time to make music.
Of course, there are people who think in the categories of success-failure and are looking for instant gratification. The plan their lives, can't take any risks...
But this is a too big limitation of freedom for me.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:53 am
PPNDP wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:59 pm
I am waiting for your releases brandystarbrite. I assume you possess all knowledge about LMMS that is possible to acquire!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I'll say that Musikbear, is more in that category. He is like an Lmms wizard + guru. :D
In my case, I still have alot of stuff to learn.
And ZynAddSubFX, is a plugin, that I have not fully mastered yet. :)

My tunes, I'm still working on a bunch of them, and making synth sounds, that'll fit in well in them.
Sometimes, making certain synth sounds, takes a while to make. :P
So I'm going to take my time and slowly release, a few of my tracks/wips, throughout the New Year.
Look out for them dudes. :)
Yes, definitely, always when I am looking for tutorials on YT - musicbear was there first to explore unknown :)
No pressure, haha, I will be on this forum for a long time - not going anywhere in the near future ;)
PPNDP wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:28 am

I am really disgusted with anyone who is calculating when entrying music industry.
But where there is a demand for satisfying plebeian (lol) tastes there will be more people looking for money and treating music, not as a form of expression but another product to sell.
I think it is good to find balance.
I worked full time for some time but then I decided - fuck this, I really felt miserable. Also, I decided that I don't need so much money so I I am just working part-time now (I need to work to survive). Then I decided to study Philosophy because why not, I still have some time left. And now I have even some time to make music.
Of course, there are people who think in the categories of success-failure and are looking for instant gratification. The plan their lives, can't take any risks...
But this is a too big limitation of freedom for me.
I agree, as far as possible, I prefer to discover my own way rather than follow a path traced by others. It's my little degree of freedom.
How'd this post turn from christmas to... whatever this is?
GingkathFox wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:55 pm
It's typical of family dinners :lol:
D.Ipsum wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:55 pm
GingkathFox wrote:
It's typical of family dinners :lol:
XDD
GingkathFox wrote:
Lol! :mrgreen:
And now its turning into a happy new year thread even.

Happy new year :P
Gps wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:01 pm
And now its turning into a happy new year thread even.

Happy new year :P
Right back at'cha! :D