program glitch

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
zonkmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:45 am
MickeyMoose555 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:26 pm
I believe this is a known issue with zynaddsubfx.
Can you try the latest beta of lmms-1.2 and see if it changes this behaviour in any way?
https://lmms.io/download/#windows
That worked! I played the song once and it did not do the problem. however, it might have just not glitched that time due to chance, and not the new version. i will still use 1.1.3 because the 1.2.0 beta might be unstable and mess up one of my projects, plus it doesn't look complete... but i believe that was the solution. Thank you!
MickeyMoose555 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm
plus it doesn't look complete...
In what way?
The service packs for windows are: Home, Business, Enterprise, and Professional. Although I'm fairly certain u use Home.
No they are actually editions.
Service-packs SPs are bundled updates to the specific version of windows.
MS releases SPs to a windows release, when they make big alterations to the very core of the OS. They are typically ~1-1.5 gigs of updates.
I do not think they have released any SP for win10 at all :)

please answer zonkmachines question -
* How was RC(?) 'unfinished'
* What did not work/ look unfinished?
zonkmachine wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 am
MickeyMoose555 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:03 pm
plus it doesn't look complete...
In what way?
there are many spots on the screen, like the song editor's background and the piano roll's background, and the song editor's timeline is broken. there are many textures missing.
MickeyMoose555 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:19 pm
there are many spots on the screen, like the song editor's background and the piano roll's background, and the song editor's timeline is broken. there are many textures missing.
It's launching with the old theme the first time. Just close/start lmms-1.2 again and it should be fixed.