-
-
D.Ipsum Online
-
- Posts: 1661
- Joined: May 14th, 2017, 4:47 am
- Location: Belgium
January 12th, 2018, 1:07 am
by
D.Ipsum » January 12th, 2018, 1:07 am
MickeyMoose555 wrote: ↑January 9th, 2018, 11:57 pm
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑January 9th, 2018, 10:39 pm
As Brandy said, it sounds, it's clean, well done. But actually, I hear it more like EDM (generic label used by the industry for the masses) than dubstep.
i still need a name though

all I have seen is things telling me i did well. Not trying to sound rude, I just really need a name
I'm going in the direction of samthekid108 when he says "what do you remember thinking or saying when making the song?".
A beginning of answer can be in the first things which come to your mind, then, by associations of ideas, you can arrive at a name which satisfies you.
Otherwise, as I said, you can use an existing term like EDM (electronic dance music), dubswim or something else that sounds good to you. Idk.