First Release of the year! FABULOUS rock/jazz experiment

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey guys!

https://soundcloud.com/user-341004542/nine-rock-blues

Happy new year, and first song of the season for me! I went for a more free jazzy thing for the chorus, and a more straight rock thing for the verse.

Lemme know whatcha think

Cheers!
-Tim M.
Yop!


Add some melotron and we are back in the mid seventies, with the "progressif rock" bands.
( I'm listening to Genesis "The lamb lies down on Broadway" while writing this post, so thanks for reminding me this great LP)

Congrats for making some "alternative" music with LMMS.
Mo Stitchi wrote: ↑
January 2nd, 2018, 10:10 am
Yop!


Add some melotron and we are back in the mid seventies, with the "progressif rock" bands.
( I'm listening to Genesis "The lamb lies down on Broadway" while writing this post, so thanks for reminding me this great LP)

Congrats for making some "alternative" music with LMMS.
Thank you good sir! In my opinion "alternative" is just another way of saying "Music from the heart and the lab, that doesn't let nobody tell it what it should sound like"
By association, I went from "progressive rock" to "King Crimson". Curious.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 6th, 2018, 1:44 am
By association, I went from "progressive rock" to "King Crimson". Curious.
The Internet is a strange place.
ophbeat wrote: ↑
January 8th, 2018, 12:55 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 6th, 2018, 1:44 am
By association, I went from "progressive rock" to "King Crimson". Curious.
The Internet is a strange place.
The central nervous system too.
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 8th, 2018, 1:39 am
ophbeat wrote: ↑
January 8th, 2018, 12:55 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
January 6th, 2018, 1:44 am
By association, I went from "progressive rock" to "King Crimson". Curious.
The Internet is a strange place.
The central nervous system too.
https://giphy.com/gifs/something-watson ... D2XWfJ7tV6
This is an amazing rock tune.
It even has that 70's and 80's type rock sound, mixed into it too.
Amazing. :D