DevSynth and Drk - Peace

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Drk and I spent a week on this collab, so far it's been great, and this is our first collab.

https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/peace
DevSynth wrote: ↑
January 16th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Drk and I spent a week on this collab, so far it's been great, and this is our first collab.

https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/peace
This is awesome! I don't know if it's just my headphones but it seems a little too bass-heavy.
Overall though, really good track!
|DIVIDE wrote: ↑
January 16th, 2018, 7:13 pm
DevSynth wrote: ↑
January 16th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Drk and I spent a week on this collab, so far it's been great, and this is our first collab.

https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/peace
This is awesome! I don't know if it's just my headphones but it seems a little too bass-heavy.
Overall though, really good track!
the bass sounds really good on my speakers, must be your headphones :)
love this so much
A bit short but nice one, I like the intro, the outro lacks of something, Idk.
DevSynth wrote: ↑
January 16th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Drk and I spent a week on this collab, so far it's been great, and this is our first collab.

https://soundcloud.com/devsynth/peace
Cooooool!!
Amazing work guys. :)