Looking for a basic wavetable synth VST

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Any help? I'm looking for a basic wavetable synth for LMMS for my first VST, something like Serum, with multiple customizable waveforms and the ability to smoothly automate a change in waveform when pressing a note. I just wanna see if wavetable synthing is for me. Secondly, any tips for the noob VSTer? I've never used a single VST as of yet.

Again, not exactly looking for a hardcore top-of-the-line Skrillex-level wavetable synther, just something basic to use.
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 pm
Any help? I'm looking for a basic wavetable synth for LMMS for my first VST, something like Serum, with multiple customizable waveforms and the ability to smoothly automate a change in waveform when pressing a note. I just wanna see if wavetable synthing is for me. Secondly, any tips for the noob VSTer? I've never used a single VST as of yet.

Again, not exactly looking for a hardcore top-of-the-line Skrillex-level wavetable synther, just something basic to use.
If I'm not mistaken, the TripleOsc is a wavetable synth. In the PLUGIN tab, among the waveform proposed, there is the "?" that allows you to import a waveform.

Otherwise, in VST, I don't know.
SkyEyeMCCIX wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:45 pm
looking for a basic wavetable synth for LMMS
I Have NO idea...
Secondly, any tips for the noob VSTer? I've never used a single VST as of yet.
I have LOTS of ideas :p The best is
Synth1
http://www.geocities.jp/daichi1969/softsynth/