Tesla - J Kidd

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Check out this new track I've been working on.
One chorus repeated 4 times.
Just a preview, let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/tesla-j-kidd
Jbarn wrote: ↑
February 20th, 2018, 1:20 am
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/tesla-j-kidd
It's been a while!

Good vibe!

Apparently, the Tesla's are hard to turn off when the battery ignites :lol:
Jbarn wrote: ↑
February 20th, 2018, 1:20 am
Check out this new track I've been working on.
One chorus repeated 4 times.
Just a preview, let me know what you think.

https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/tesla-j-kidd
8-)
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 21st, 2018, 2:26 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
February 20th, 2018, 1:20 am
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/tesla-j-kidd
It's been a while!

Good vibe!

Apparently, the Tesla's are hard to turn off when the battery ignites :lol:
I like what you did here LOL.
" It's been a while "
Appreciate it
Jbarn wrote: ↑
March 16th, 2018, 12:42 am
D.Ipsum wrote: ↑
February 21st, 2018, 2:26 am
Jbarn wrote: ↑
February 20th, 2018, 1:20 am
https://soundcloud.com/jbarn97/tesla-j-kidd
It's been a while!

Good vibe!

Apparently, the Tesla's are hard to turn off when the battery ignites :lol:
I like what you did here LOL.
" It's been a while "
Appreciate it
"Come on!", pat on the back! :)