Has anyone succeeded in compiling Git master for win 32?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
As per the thread title. ... If you have succeeded in compiling the most recent branch --- which contains automation recording (!!!!) --- I sure would like a copy if you'd be so kind.
A buddy of mine, who is MUCH more capable at doing this sort of thing, has given up on compiling for windows. So if he can't do it, then neither can I. ;)
Thanks much!!
Compiling on windows is an endless swamp of misery. It takes a whole lot of work even setting up the build system, and requires some real knowledge about cross-platform compiling, code, compilers etc. Most people are not up to the task...

Your best bet is to wait for the RC builds which will probably start coming in a month or so (maybe earlier if you're lucky).
diiz wrote:Compiling on windows is an endless swamp of misery. It takes a whole lot of work even setting up the build system, and requires some real knowledge about cross-platform compiling, code, compilers etc. Most people are not up to the task...

Your best bet is to wait for the RC builds which will probably start coming in a month or so (maybe earlier if you're lucky).
Fair enough.

I was just really hoping to be able to use automation control for this month's KRV One Synth Challenge .. but I'll work around it
And I look forward to the 1.1 release 8-)