Automation has to be reassigned when I open the project

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'm working on a song where I need to turn off all the effects on a given instrument at once, so I bound the "effects chain" LED from that instrument's track in the mixer to an automation track, set to turn off at a certain point in the song. It works fine until I close the project... when I come back to it later the LED stays on all the time until I Ctrl+drag it back onto the automation segments. I've tried removing song-global automation thinking that might be the culprit, but it didn't help. Is this a bug or am I just overlooking something?
Foggy wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:07 pm
Is this a bug...
Yes. This should have been fixed in the source code but not yet released. In a couple of weeks we should see a new beta of the next stable release. lmms-1.2.0-rc8
zonkmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:44 pm
Foggy wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:07 pm
Is this a bug...
Yes. This should have been fixed in the source code but not yet released. In a couple of weeks we should see a new beta of the next stable release. lmms-1.2.0-rc8
That is excellent news! Thank you! Is ZynSubAddfx working better too?
Foggy wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:09 pm
Is ZynSubAddfx working better too?
Compared to rc7? I don't remember if there are any issues fixed related to ZynAddSubFx since then.
zonkmachine wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:43 pm
Compared to rc7? I don't remember if there are any issues fixed related to ZynAddSubFx since then.
Some of the preset instruments were corrupted and didn't sound right (I was messaging Musikbear about it a few months ago). I worked around it by importing Zyn as a VST and just using it that way but it's kind of a pain to have to do that every time.