Previewing samples don’t work currently

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
When I preview my third party sounds, drum kits are fine but with my library of sounds in wav format it doesn’t always play the full sample of the audio file, in not sure why, I tried the order Mac OS release which is on the website and the new version beta from the website and it’s still her same?
DSPsky wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:26 pm
I tried the order Mac OS release
On MAC?
Unfortunately there are many feature that only works partly. MAC is a continuous WIP
Is it always the same samples, that does not preview?
-or is it random?
I tried this on max and Linux, it seems that my .wav samples of my loops don’t play at all or don’t play the full length of the sample, I was in the Mac OS version same thing and I went on into my Linux, I tried the beta and non beta for Linux and same thing, I would try to click on multiple files and I see it starts to play but it stops immediately. I’m not sure what’s going on.
DSPsky wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:25 pm
I tried to click on multiple files and I see it starts to play but it stops immediately.
i like to see the samples, so -zip 5 of the smallest, and upload the zip
I tried this with the built in sounds as well as it’s the same, the longer samples seem to have issues playing. I only tried this new idea on Mac I will check Linux. Like the drum kits seem ok like kicks and snares but longer loops seek to have issues playing from the preview window list
Is this a common issue that happens with this software, I’m really liking the program but my issues of not being able to properly view my samples is really hard to continue my interest in this program. I hope I can figure out why not I’m not sure.
I found a way to make it work, I didn’t know I had to click and hold up play the whole sample, I was confused at first because some samples play when I click it from the preview, maybe certain audio lengths have to be clicked and hold and the shorter sounds don’t have to be