LMMS deleting tracks?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I went to save one of my projects, and after I saved it, I tried to play it back.
Nothing would play. I tried hitting Space several times, I tried hitting the play button several times, and nothing happened.
I don't mean there was no sound, I just mean it wouldn't play period.
So I closed LMMS and reopened it, and I find that three of the tracks on the project I was working on were COMPLETELY gone.
Thankfully, they were pretty easy to replicate, but if at all possible, I'd like to know what might be causing this.
I had a similiar issue a good while back, Musikbear advised me not to close laptop or sleep PC with LMMS still running, always save and close.

Solved it for me but not sure if that is your issue?
King-of-Blue-Screens wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:02 am
three of the tracks on the project I was working on were COMPLETELY gone.
That is very unfortunate and sad. First i have to ask you
What is your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)

As Incorruptible says, you can get 'clutter' on windows pc's if they are not shut down at regular intervals

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome King-of-Blue-Screens!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
musikbear wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:51 pm
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:02 am
three of the tracks on the project I was working on were COMPLETELY gone.
That is very unfortunate and sad. First i have to ask you
What is your:
* OS (+service-pack-version)
* lmms version
* hardware specification (ram & soundcard is the most important)

As Incorruptible says, you can get 'clutter' on windows pc's if they are not shut down at regular intervals

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome King-of-Blue-Screens!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate (Service Pack 1), I'm running LMMS 1.2.0, and here are my specifications:
Processor: Intel Core i5-3210M CUP @ 2.50 GHz
RAM: 8.00 GB
Sound card: All I could find in terms of a sound card was "High Definition Audio Device." At least I think that's what was listed as the sound card? I could very well be wrong, though.

And thank you for the welcome!
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:10 am
My OS is .......
There is nothing in your configuration that would explain your issue, everything is more than sufficient for LMMS.
I cant explain the reason for this problem, unless you actually did have 'clutter' on your pc.
One thing could be worth mentioning : Make sure you do get the "Everything-went-fine" message in the low-part of the screen to the left. I believe its something like "Your project <....> is now saved"
White text on black background.
If that is not shown, or if there is a warning instead, then there was a problem!
Also do make a test of your harddrive read/write feature (right-click the devise and choose 'test'

Let us know, if you get more problems!