Instruments not playing the right note?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Not sure if you'll be able to help or if this is even the right place, but today I installed the GSnap VST and I'm having a problem with it. Just to test it out, I decided to add it as an effect to an instrument.
An extract of what the instrument plays (on the piano roll) is
B - - - B C B - - - B C A - - - B C B. It's in the scale of E minor, so there is only an F sharp.

What the GSnap program detects is :

D - - - D D# D - - - D D# C - - - D D# D

And since I told him I was in E minor, he "corrects" it to

D - - - D E D - - - D E C - - - D E D

So in the end what I actually hear is

B - - - B C# B - - - B C# A - - - B C# B

Which of course is not correct and sounds quite awful.

Do you have any idea why GSnap doesn't seem to recognize the right note input? I would understand if it was a recording of my voice, but the instrument I'm using is just a TripleOscillator PowerString with those parameters :
Image I'm playing the note in the pianoroll as well as the same note an octave higher, so I'm not playing with thirds of fifths.
I tried with only OSC1 active and no detuning, but the results is the same.

EDIT :

I installed another VST Plugin called GTune which also tells me that I'm actually playing
D - - - D D# D - - - D D# C - - - D D# D.

So, does this mean that my PowerString instrument is not playing the note I tell him to? Why is that?

EDIT2 :
Is there a way to avoid that my effects controls disappear whenever I click somewhere on the song editor?

EDIT3 :
Just noticed that all my instruments pretty much aren't playing what they should according to GTune haha. Apparently they were all out of tune, but in the same way such that the result was not bad and me and my bad ears didn't notice it. That or GTune and GSnap are both lying to me.
AnthonyB wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:52 pm
why GSnap doesn't seem to recognize the right note input?
Try again, but without any detuning.
Is there a way to avoid that my effects controls disappear whenever I click somewhere on the song editor?
Yes, all windows can be prompted to stay on-top.
right-Click the icon in topmost left corner and select 'stay-on-top'
I am not musically trained so i do not understand notes, scales, chords etc.

What i do see in your picture, above the piano keyboard, the small white square is off set between C5 and C6, is this where you have placed it intentionally?

As moving this white square changes the sound of the notes generated from the instrument.

If this is a dumb suggestion please ignore.
Incorruptable wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:11 am
I am not musically trained so i do not understand notes, scales, chords etc.

What i do see in your picture, above the piano keyboard, the small white square is off set between C5 and C6, is this where you have placed it intentionally?

As moving this white square changes the sound of the notes generated from the instrument.

If this is a dumb suggestion please ignore.
No, you are correct that moving the square allows me to correct the issue. My question is more, why are all the instruments I used tuned to the wrong note? Why is it not correct from the start?
AnthonyB wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 pm
why are all the instruments I used tuned to the wrong note? Why is it not correct from the start?
If all your instruments are off tuning, it could ofcause be caused by an UN-intentional move of the general-pitch-slider!
The slider right next to Master volume:
(the one closest to the CPU/Output monitor)
That slider must be in the 0-semitone position!
Was that it?
I just checked, the master pitch was set to 0. But I'm happy to know about this option though, it's very interesting to change keys easily :)