exportation bug

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
hi, im having some issue with LMMS these days.
i want to export my music in mp3 but the result isnt the entire of the song its just the begining and 1 min after its stopped. i have tried with the other format (ogg and wav) but its the same i dont know why its doing that.
i think i could use some help hehe.

thanks a lot before.
Heldeam wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:58 pm
hi,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Heldeam !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
export music in mp3 only begining and 1 min after its stopped.
I take for granted that you are on a vers. of 1.2.0 (?) (If not -upgrade!)

LMMS can export en several ways, one of witch could cause your issue.
Check if you accidentality have enabled Export-between-loopmarkers, then you will only get that part exported!
If thats not it, and you are on 1.2.0
Try this:
* Open the project Greippi - Krem Kaakkuja.mmpz from the folder: //projects\demos/
Why that track? Because it only uses default instruments!
* Disable loop-markes
* Export the project as MP3
Does that work?
OBS: Please post your OS.
yes you are right im on the 1.2.0 version but yesterday it seams to doesnt have any update.

i cant found Greippi - Krem Kaakkuja.mmpz in my installation.

im on windows 10 with a i7 8700 and 8 go of ram, i hope that this configuration is enough, because if its not wath is enough?

i think that loopedmarkers is enables but its not that who stuck me. (just cheked now and loopmarkers are not enables)

the least i can said more is that i can export my song fully when i lower some option like beatrate or interpolation.
Heldeam wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:22 pm
yes you are right im on the 1.2.0 version
i cant found Greippi - Krem Kaakkuja.mmpz in my installation.
Hmm.. You have the Demos folder?
..\data\projects\demos
Its there, not in your own projects
im on windows 10 with a i7 8700 and 8 go of ram
Splendid
loopedmarkers cheked are not enabled
Ok.
the least i can said more is that i can export my song fully when i lower some option like beatrate or interpolation.
Well in mp3 export, Since anything you distribute on streaming sites will be transcoded and down sampled to 128kbps MP3, render one copy in 16bit wav (a lossless master) and then either render another in 128kbps OGG or MP3 for upload to sites

Do you want me to check your project out?
so ... hi again, i have found Greippi - Krem Kaakkuja.mmpz and rendered him in mp3 with 320 KBPS and it work so i think its perhaps my soundfounts who is big or something like that?

the project that i was making was this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZRvHlCsdOk .
i thought that reducing the bitrate will made the song, sound bad, but not really after all, i reduce the bitrate to 192 KBPS and the song got exported until his end.

so you won't have to check my project that would be useless.

wath can i do with my SF to dont have this issue again? (if my SF are the probleme.)
Heldeam wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:40 pm
wath can i do with my SF to dont have this issue again? (if my SF are the probleme.)
it is not the size of the soundfont, but how much RAM you have. You cant reduce size of a specific soundfont, but you can add more RAM to your pc.