Eurodance - Tribute to the 90's hyped electronic music

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi producers.
Recently I had a sudden nostalgic inspiration to create my own Eurodance/Europop song.

https://soundcloud.com/canilho/eurodance
Youtube (made with Blender 2.8 )

Let me know if I got the style right, or if I can improve something.
Cheers

Edit 13th Feb'20
Added blender animation I've made for the song to Youtube.
Canilho wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:21 am
Hi producers.
Recently I had a sudden nostalgic inspiration to create my own Eurodance/Europop song.

Cheers
This is some really great work dude. Not bad at all.

Tips:

a) The track starts off a bit too abrupt and sudden. Try to make a proper intro for this tune.

b) Some pad chords and a bass pad sound, playing in the background, might help make this tune sound a bit fuller.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:43 am
Canilho wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:21 am
Hi producers.

Cheers
This is some really great work dude. Not bad at all.

Tips:

a) The track starts off a bit too abrupt and sudden. Try to make a proper intro for this tune.

b) Some pad chords and a bass pad sound, playing in the background, might help make this tune sound a bit fuller.
A) You are absolutely right. Those drums and the pads in the beggining made no sense at all :D
I replaced them with a "preview" of the chorus and kept the evolving "effect" to keep within the standard of the style.

b) I might need to check that later. I take so much time to find the right sounds/ changing existing ones how I like :D

Thanks for the feedback...
I will re-upload the track soon with the intro change and maybe during the day, I will take a second look at it to fill it.
better of alone :)

I recognize it, so you did a nice job.

Don't have any else to add as what was said already to make it fuller.
Thanks Gps.
It makes me happy to see you've notice that. My main job was done xD.

I love that song so much, but I was actually trying to stay away from those keys pattern.
Most of the things I've done are standard to most europop/eurodance songs. I've created a few different chorus, but the one I did use is definitely the more catchy / sentimental.

For the main chorus, I actually got inspired by "Rhythm is a dancer" by Snap!, "Rhythm of the night" and a few other similar hits.

Edit: Made a few more changes:
My snares were too loud, so I lowered their volume to free some space to the other sounds, did the same for the hats.
Bass became thicker and louder just with that. also added a flanger to the main melody to give it a more stereo effect, and a few EQing on other sounds, to merge them with the melody.

Edit 2: Added a few pitch note effects to create that amazing feeling sound from the "Better off alone" song. I'm having too much fun with this :D
I've added a link for a small "spectrum like" animation I've created for the song, for my new Youtube music channel.
I like you're track :)

I need to have a you tube channel too.
Gps wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:14 pm
I like you're track :)

I need to have a you tube channel too.
Creating visualizations in 3D for each track is an extra step that consumes a lot of time, especially on render times.
I also don't want to publish videos of "unfinished" work, because youtube doesn't allow to replace the source, keeping the stats as SoundCloud does.

But yes, it's just another way to get more audience.
We don't reach much people just with just sound cloud.