0001_A_08-4_Ambre Lune

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hi!

I come to greet you after a very long silence!

Since my last visit to the forum, I continued my musical journey with LMMS 1.1.3 for a few months (yep, I need to finish my projects before upgrading to the latest LMMS version). My situation is now more complicated and I no longer have a music PC ...

Anyway, I’m also coming to present my latest WIP (work in progress). This is the first project I started on LMMS! During some years, I only had the beginning of an intro and I didn’t know what to do with it (I'm sure you know what I mean ...). But at the same time, over the years, I have learned a lot and one day, I reopened this f*****g project and I put a lot of what I learned into it.

So, « Ambre Lune » is the result of a long journey with LMMS : https://soundcloud.com/dipsum/0001_a_08-4_ambre-lune

I used Drumpad VST (by Image Line) for the crash cymbal (present from the intro) and I programmed the rest with Monstro, Organic and TripleOscillator.

Good listening and good pleasure!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 pm
Hi!

Holy beans! Nice to see you back after sooooooo long D.Ipsum. :D
Make sure to stay on this forum longer, and don't disappear on us so soon. Lol! :D

Okay. This tune sounds really good. I dig the slightly dark style of it, especially in the bass melody. And there are alot of nice melodies, and beats in it. This is a really nice track, nice work.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:14 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Hi!

Make sure to stay on this forum longer, and don't disappear on us so soon. Lol! :D

Okay. This tune sounds really good. I dig the slightly dark style of it, especially in the bass melody. And there are alot of nice melodies, and beats in it. This is a really nice track, nice work.
Thanks Brandy!
D.Ipsum wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 12:23 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:14 am
D.Ipsum wrote:
Hi!

Thanks Brandy!
Cool. 8-)