Loop from a specific point???

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey guys, I've finished a battle theme for a game me and my friends have been making. We just want to know whether there is a way in which I can loop from a specific point in the song, or in music terms, place a repeat start and end at one point. This means that the start of the song will play, then once the song finishes it returns to a particular point in the song and plays until the end again. Is the only way to accomplish this to keep on repeating the part by copying and pasting the region again, or is there something else I can do???

Thanks,
Vuyo.
TidusXCloud000 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:03 pm
Hey guys,
Hi, Welcome to the Forum TidusXCloud000 !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
We just want to know whether there is a way in which I can loop from a specific point in the song, or in music terms, place a repeat start and end at one point

No that is not a feature (yet -its planned)
Is the only way to accomplish this to keep on repeating the part by copying and pasting the region again, or is there something else I can do???
-There is 'something' you can do, but then you need to record the loop-output with a program like Audacity, and then insert that recording in a sample-track, in lmms
https://lmms.io//wiki/index.php?title=W ... _Sequences
Ah okay, I understand. Luckily I have audacity, so I'll do that.