How long does it take you to write a song?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
FL Studio has a handy counter that tells you how many hours you've spent on a project. I think it's safe to say I average about 50 hours per project, maybe 60 if you include mixing/mastering. Really, though, it depends on how I approach the project. I've completed a track in under 10 hours before, but I re-used a lot of presets that I had used before.
^^^---- What Stakeout Said.

I can say that I spent days and days tweaking stuff on my Superman remix. I also don't really measure the amount of time I put into music, but I think its well over 20 hours.
For me with my EDM tracks - I'm very keen on how I want my tracks to sound. When I'm working on a track of mine, time seems to fly-by for me. I've always remembered to look at the date right before I start working on a brand new track. After I've made the finishing touches on it, 3 - 4 days have passed. My tracks that I believe sound the best though, are the ones that I've spent up to 2 - 3 weeks of constant.

Oh and I playback the track a lot during the process of building. I've noticed that after constantly hearing my music replaying, notes that sound like complete shit can end up sounding good to me.
When I replay my track after a 3 hour break, I can easily hear that my music sounds like a big pile of noises. Does this happen to anyone else?

Writing lyrics would probably take me months to find the right words, because I normally wouldn't have anything to talk about. Oh, not having anything nice to say as well, as I hate people.

I believe I can even detect the people who are like me in not having anything to sing about in their song. They're usually the ones that sing about a new pair of shoes they had bought from JC Pennies with a $50 gift card from their cousins. Which seems to be very popular in hip-hop.