Garden of the Ancient

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
https://soundcloud.com/woods_alive/gard ... he-ancient

Soundrop distribution coming soon to all major platforms.

Proud to release this finally! It was a beast of a project and eventually, I reached a point where if I tried to make it better, it only got worse. That being said, I'm happy with the results of this multi-genre track and I hope you all love it too!
Those guitarriffs are so great - they must have been a pain in the *ss, hehe. Really love that nuanced growlpart.
I'm super impressed by this work.
I have the habit to skip between track parts to check if there is too much repetition or not, or if there are noticeable changes in melody or beat styles. After skipping 2 times I had to listen to everything from the beginning because I literally got lost on the number of things you did change along the track.
To my surprise, you did cover a lot of beat styles in this one and you linked them almost perfectly.
The track is very well produced, the melodies are very pleasant.
Congratz.
woods alive wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:21 pm
https://soundcloud.com/woods_alive/gard ... he-ancient

Soundrop distribution coming soon to all major platforms.

Proud to release this finally! It was a beast of a project and eventually, I reached a point where if I tried to make it better, it only got worse. That being said, I'm happy with the results of this multi-genre track and I hope you all love it too!
I have to agree with the guys. Wow! This tune sounds really nice dude.
Jinx138 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:07 pm
Those guitarriffs are so great - they must have been a pain in the *ss, hehe. Really love that nuanced growlpart.
Haha, thanks!
Canilho wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:59 pm
I'm super impressed by this work.
I have the habit to skip between track parts to check if there is too much repetition or not, or if there are noticeable changes in melody or beat styles. After skipping 2 times I had to listen to everything from the beginning because I literally got lost on the number of things you did change along the track.
To my surprise, you did cover a lot of beat styles in this one and you linked them almost perfectly.
The track is very well produced, the melodies are very pleasant.
Congratz.
Yeah, I have a long-standing mentality to try to avoid having the song sound the same throughout--there may be some common-sounding sections here and there, but as for the actual drops, most my music will have 2-3 unique drops. It's very rare for me to repeat one without modifying it in some form or switching up the genres.

Glad you liked it!
brandystarbrite wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:25 am
I have to agree with the guys. Wow! This tune sounds really nice dude.
Thanks! I have another one on the way next month!
Okay. Cool.