DIVINE HEALING IT WORKS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
The timely narrated song called Divine Healing It Works [link removed by admin]
More songs on the subject here [link removed by admin]
sonship wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am
The timely narrated song called Divine Healing It Works [link removed by admin]
More songs on the subject here [link removed by admin]
You have your personal creative rights as a producer to make any fairytale into music, but as a researcher in Cancer i get pissed of, and have difficulties leaving this bogus BS on forum. It is borderline not in coherence with our rules.
I leave it as fictional rubbish -But you better not link to any holistic crap, not here and not on your affiliated channels!
To everyone else
NO!!
And then NO again! Holistic healing of Cancer in NOT possible!
I have seen creeps sucking families dry to next last bend nickel, because the ASS---- pretended to 'pray/ think positive/ and 'heal' a terminal ill family-member, and i have personally thrown individuals OUT of the reception after they have placed folders for various holistic CRAP, next to the clothed of gravely ill patients, that was getting chemo-therapy.
Both 'positive thoughts, and Devine healing by touch -surprisingly always came with a pricetag, and devastated parents would pay 1000' for just a shimmer of hope. Instead they lost their chance to do something special for their gravely sick children.
I HATE holistic BS
It is BOGUS!
Locking this thread. Please do not post anything advertising supposed "cures" or "treatments" for any condition, illness or the like, or we will begin treating these posts the same way we handle other advertisements we see on the forms by Korean Spam bots/accounts.