Is there a key to quickly play the audio of a sample?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
There are a LOT of percussion samples and it's nice to be able to go through them with the arrow keys, but I would like to be able to listen to the sample with a key press instead of HAVING to click the specific sample one at a time. What's the point of being able to scroll the samples with the arrow keys if there isn't a button to play the sample you're highlighting? It takes forever to go through and click every sample to find the right sound. PLEASE CAN THERE BE A BUTTON I PRESS TO PLAY THE SAMPLE I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED? AND IF THERE IS, WHAT IS IT? I CANNNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE IT OUT!!!
zantoni wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:21 am
be able to listen to the sample with a key press instead of HAVING to click the specific sample one at a time.
No there is no continuous 'play all in this folder' button ao key.
The idea behind 'point-and-listen' is that asa you find the one you like, you can drag it in. You would not be able to do that, before you had located the playing sample, if a key or button was used. I would say that both approaches has pro and cons.

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome zantoni!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

(..and dont shout..... 🙄
musikbear wrote: No there is no continuous 'play all in this folder' button ao key.
The idea behind 'point-and-listen' is that asa you find the one you like, you can drag it in. You would not be able to do that, before you had located the playing sample, if a key or button was used. I would say that both approaches has pro and cons.
zantoni wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:21 am
I CANNNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE IT OUT!!!
I believe there is not a key to play samples when navigating through with the arrow keys, but I think it's a good idea. Additionally, as I'm not sure if there are already hotkeys for adding selected samples/etc to the various editors, I think that should be a thing as well. A hoykey for each option in the right click menu would be nice.