THE BITCOIN SONG-MY NAME IS CRYPTO

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
The song about bitcoin and other cryptos,My Name Is Crypto https://youtu.be/xbc1tU6WMPc
Your song sounds pretty good.
IanLambert86UMz wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:48 pm
JakeHodges1985 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 pm
but the video is a little bit strange :D
Always has been for almost every upload
This dude is almost banned here by musikbear and locked their topic for posting strange shit lol.
Lol that sounds really cool! Ha ha. This is quite relevant due to the fact that Bitcoin is now on top!
I am engaged in bitcoin mining on [link removed by mod]
with your friends. So I want to send this video to them. I'm sure they'll like it, ha ha
This track even makes me move, lol, I don't know why?
In fact, now the topic of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency is becoming more and more well-known and I think that soon cryptocurrencies will become one of the main methods of payment or transfer of money.
It's super secure, completely anonymous, and so on. It has a lot of advantages. And of the shortcomings, I can only identify the slowness of the transfer ( this does not apply to all types of crypts)
Hi! Thanks for sharing.
vortexsupernova wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:30 am
IanLambert86UMz wrote:
JakeHodges1985 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:32 pm
This dude is almost banned here by musikbear and locked their topic for posting strange shit lol.
His posts and topics are being monitored.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:48 pm
vortexsupernova wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:30 am
IanLambert86UMz wrote:

His posts and topics are being monitored.
Man, your video is a true arthouse film. I didn't even know what exactly did I feel. So weird, but keep it going.
MadeleineGlover wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:27 pm
Lol that sounds really cool! Ha ha. This is quite relevant due to the fact that Bitcoin is now on top!
I am engaged in bitcoin mining on [link removed by mod]
with your friends. So I want to send this video to them. I'm sure they'll like it, ha ha
This track even makes me move, lol, I don't know why?
In fact, now the topic of bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrency is becoming more and more well-known and I think that soon cryptocurrencies will become one of the main methods of payment or transfer of money. Cryptocurrency is a terrific way to take advantage of the revolutionary potential of blockchain technology, which is altering the way businesses operate. The professionals at are experienced in developing specialized blockchain solutions for companies of different sizes and sectors. They are a good, dependable partner in creating a safe, dependable, and effective system for your company.
It's super secure, completely anonymous, and so on. It has a lot of advantages. And of the shortcomings, I can only identify the slowness of the transfer ( this does not apply to all types of crypts)
this is really cool!