List every control mapped to automation track...

Got a great idea for the future of LMMS? Post it here.
Forum rules

Make sure to search to see if your idea has been posted before! Check our issue tracker as well, just to make sure you are not posting a duplicate: https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues

The title is pretty self explanatory. When you link multiple things to the same automation track, it would be nice if all of those things were in it's title/header/whatever to help keep track of things. For example, if I link 3 tracks' volumes all to the same automation track, it would be great if that automation track had the name of every track in its header in the automation editor at least (instead of just the first thing you link to it). Big projects with many automation tracks get pretty crazy after a while, and deleting an automation track can cause a big headache if I don't remember everything that was linked to it.
But what if an automation pattern is very short? You wouldn't be able to to fit all that text in there. It's maybe better to list them in a popup balloon of some sorts. In my opinion the right-click menu on an automation pattern is quite sufficient, as the automations are already listed there. But there's room for improvement.
everything in respect to automation is in rehaul, and multi-link/ multi-allocation is due to changes, currently, one automatio pr auto-track, is favored, and i believe that is the way it will be ~1.2 aprox schedule..
caLRo wrote:But what if an automation pattern is very short? You wouldn't be able to to fit all that text in there. It's maybe better to list them in a popup balloon of some sorts. In my opinion the right-click menu on an automation pattern is quite sufficient, as the automations are already listed there. But there's room for improvement.
Yep, that was another thing that bothered me. I like your idea of having a pop up bubble. It is completely true that you can't fit all that text into a one measure automation track.