LMMS User Interface

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey peeps.

Thanks so much for the info and feedback about this issue. I do agree that the development of the functionality of the program outweighs the needs of a the interfaces polish.

I have taken a good look at the possibilities of skinning the interface, and i have begun working on one that is as close to my mock design.

I will post here with any updates.

I am also creating a master theme file to help other in creating their own theme. This should save anyone attempting to design a theme a hell of alot of hours.
http://cusis.deviantart.com/art/LMMS-Cu ... -517301217

Here is an image of the template file i'm working on. I couldn't find / sort all of the images, as i couldn't locate them in LMMS.

The file will work like this:

Next to each default / master image there will be a duplicate image or design with a slice fitting the exact proportions of the original. All you have to do it design within that space, and then export slices. (all slices will be setup with correct file name for exporting in one go, or individually.)

I also plan to edit the css file to make it correspond to the section number on this file, so that when needing to change a background or gradient within a certain, it is a lot easier to identify and or find.

This file should be compatible for Photoshop and Fireworks.
Ohh, design template sounds fancy. Looking forward to your theme!
Looking at your design template I wonder if using a huge sprite would make design contributions easier.
For any skill level coders interesting in helping get this initiative off of the ground, I've consolidated all related "Cusis Theme" bug reports here: issues/#1839.

For starters, we need to start shimming in support for CSS capabilities into our code. :) This can be pretty trivial, we just need more people looking at the code. Please join us over on GitHub to engage. :)

-Tres