Learning new things

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Hey guys, recently I've challenged myself to learn new things and something I've always had an interest in is music and music production. I have no intentions of making this a career path, but rather something to pass the time and learn something new while I'm in college. LMMS seems like a good place to start as I've heard its pretty good for being a free platform. Theres just a few things I want to ask you guys who are more experienced with LMMS:

What are some good tutorials or learning tools I should check out.

What are some things that seem like common knowledge that a beginner like myself may not know.

What are some of your favorite songs/producers that use LMMS. :)

Any feedback is appreciated, hopefully this is something I decide to stick to and who knows, maybe ill have something worthwhile to post here for you guys.
I am only using it about three months now.

I would say have a look around it first your self, you would be surprised how much benefit can be gained from trying to figure out an understanding of the software yourself without any help first and then ask questions along the way when something stops you that you cannot figure out.

But i suppose that how i am with most things, maybe not for everyone.
This is the original post from reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/lmms/comments/ ... ew_things/
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:57 am
This is the original post from reddit.
..yes unfortunately our forum has been 'victimized' by 'clever-bots'.
They are 'armed' with a key-word -Like 'LMMS' and then they spider-crawl the net, and find any subject where the key-word appears, make a full copy, inject a huge chunk of spam links, and then they post a new 'question' here.
They are intermediately recognizable because of the injected chunk of links, often in the middle of the text!
If or rather dismo ..when you se posts like this, do not waste your time answering the 'questions', instead, please help us and mark the post, by pressing the Report-button -Its the red one with the exclamation-mark!
learning it's always hard, only what you need to do - it's not stop
SimonDavidson wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:02 pm
It's great that you strive to constantly learn something new, you don't stop.
I agree.