What is your favourite activity in lockdown?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Learning about Indian martial arts, and European sword fighting.
Here's my end of lockdown update. I stopped wearing masks a few months ago. True, I had to get back to shaving properly, and making sure there was no food stuck to my teeth. I abandoned the horrible plastic razor contraptions I used to buy at the supermarket and bought an old-school metal safety razor online, made I think in Thailand or the Phillipines, I can't remember which, along with a box of a hundred blades. Great blades, very sharp, but flexible. I like the technology. Best shave I ever had.

I'm inspired now to buy an electric hair trimmer. Time to go socializing again. No masks, no fear. I just need some new cool teeshirts.

Between not wearing the mask and shaving with the old-school safety razor, I feel liberated.

But my allergies act up again. Whatever. As long as I don't live near a toxic chemical spill, like those people in Ohio, and the air and water is not poisoning me, I can live with a bit of pollen. We have pills for that.
Lockdown is behind for a long time fortunately but I still read on detectives from Agatha Christie and Mr Hammet. Highly recommend!