How to make money from my music?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
woods alive wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:36 pm
Rafaelcortazio wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:31 pm
Do you have a website to sell my music?
LMMS users have to find their own way of selling their music. A lot of then use Bandcamp to sell their music. As for me, I use both Bandcamp and a distribution service called Soundrop that handles putting some of my bigger releases on Spotify, iTunes, etc.
How is Bandcamp now? Are they still good?

Soundrop? I've heard about them a few times.
Composing music needs a lot of time and inspiration, especially if you want to make money. I used to write music at the studio, but it cost me a lot of money
HarryDerden wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Composing music needs a lot of time and inspiration, especially if you want to make money. I used to write music at the studio, but it cost me a lot of money
Can I hear your music?
HarryDerden wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:25 pm
Composing music needs a lot of time and inspiration, especially if you want to make money. I used to write music at the studio, but it cost me a lot of money. Now I sell it on my own store based on this platform.
Is it possible to have a listen to your music? :)
Hello! I was creating some samples and beats to sell people. Found them by networkiing or just the net. Now opened new way to earn money by creating music. Create royalty-free music and then upload to stock music free. That isn't free :D. For sure users need to pay for use your music. And now earning money this way, not tons of them, but okay. More that I've erned on streaming platforms
marxvictory wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:54 am
Hello! I was creating some samples and beats to sell people. Found them by networkiing or just the net. Now opened new way to earn money by creating music. Create royalty-free music and then upload to stock music free. That isn't free :D. For sure users need to pay for use your music. And now earning money this way, not tons of them, but okay. More that I've erned on streaming platforms
Congratulations on the success, and thankyou for sharing your idea!

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome marxvictory !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
You can create musical company and read how to start an llc in illinois for example. A limited liability company (LLC) reduces the owners’ personal liability and protects their personal assets. In Illinois, before you name your LLC, it is important to note a few things like availabling of the name If the name is available, then check if the name complies with all the Illinois business naming requirements
Their online interface makes it easy for recording artists to set up an online shop. In addition, you can opt in to get your music distributed to iTunes, Amazon Marketplace, and Amazon MP3. Buyers who land on their online store can easily search through catalogs to find new artists and genres of music. With no annual fee, you only pay once upfront to upload your single or album. House Cleaning Ballwin This pales in comparison to Tunecore’s access to over 74 of the most popular music stores worldwide and CD Baby’s preferred partner status with iTunes.
Yes, I have a great website for you, its name is Feverr, this is a very good website Sell and Buyer. You will get a lot of profit from this website by selling music. it is a safe and easy registration. :idea: Kinemaster Diamond